News    Forum    Gallery    Online Application    Roster  
16 hours, 50 minutes, and 13 seconds until Raiding into 2017 and beyond!!
Show Stats
Fill In raiding spots

Fill In raiding spots
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
Hi everyone. If you don't know I'm the GL of HRP. I spoke with Ozzy today and he said to feel free to post this on the forums. HRP has a large raiding schedule. We run 3 10 mans a week. With that many raids going we find there are alot of times we are short people. We raid one group thur-sat, one fri and sat, and one sun and mon. If anyone is interested in joining us, on alts, for any of these if there are spots open let me know here or mail or whisper. There are a few of michief members that have run with us in the past or still do now. They know how we do things. Anyone that pugs with us is offered gold for repairs, and equal level with rolling on gear. I would much rather be able to grab someone of you that are interested to fill the spots instead of straight pugging and getting people who are clueless. raiding times are 7-10 server each of the nights. Thanks for reading.

Siannah
If you need someone for a raid look for Hodj- something on in Mischief, or Cowincognito. I'll be more than happy to fill in a spot where needed. Let me know what you need
Quote by Hodjie
If you need someone for a raid look for Hodj- something on in Mischief, or Cowincognito. I'll be more than happy to fill in a spot where needed. Let me know what you need

We are looking at needing at least a tank for tonight, maybe a range as well

Saturdays is generally the only night I have commitements that are not raids, we run our alt 10 man tonight.
ohai there

I'm on vacation for 2 weeks and out of town but i'll get with you when im back.
Id be down to help you guys anytime,always free on fri and sun..sat as well if our alt run doesnt go down. Look for me on brahmmas, nibz, donndon or dimmurix.
Im available most nights we dont raid, but I would need advance notice. My toons that are able to raid are beachmove, beachside, crazybeach, hawtdog, and beaches.
What I will do is each week I'll post the raids and send invites to everyone that has responded. That way right off the start you know what we are running when and I know whether you are available ahead of time.

I stay up too late but I'll be back one day...eventually... =(
look me up, i will be glad to help

--
Quote by Prophetsmite
I stay up too late but I'll be back one day...eventually... =(

Proph I know you just don't love us anymore so stopped coming to raid =-( lol love ya J/K
Okay it's monday, and we are gonna try and put together a fresh DS run, will prolly need dps and heals. Gonna group about 6:45 server. If you want to join in hop in vent about 6:30.

cadmium.typefrag.com
Port- 41288
Password-ghost

645 server?
Ill be around for tonight, was lookin for somthin to do.
I get off work at 6 server, I should be home by 630 server. My Rogue is pretty much the only geared unsaved toon I have right now. But count him in
Quote by Hodjie
I get off work at 6 server, I should be home by 630 server. My Rogue is pretty much the only geared unsaved toon I have right now. But count him in

Yes it's 6:45 Server

I may be able to bring my dps(frost) DK Krathis as my night just opened up.
I think ozzy had planned for us to go back to firelands tonight, we will see though, if we dont go i would be available to bring either my ele shaman or my shadow priest

--
Just want to say thanks Brammas, Dotz and Dreg. I know it wasn't the best but training a new tank and me first time tanking on reg. Starting the week after Christmas we will have better set groups so the raids will go much more smoothly. I'll post thru out the next week when we decide to do anything. not having scheduled raids cause of christmas.

Sia

Hi again, okay after protests from my guild members, it looks like we are raiding this week. Thurs thru unday, not sure how many different groups, depends of how many we get signing up. So I'll post tomorrow to see who wants to come then and then same for the rest of the days.

Sia

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.