News    Forum    Gallery    Online Application    Roster  
16 hours, 51 minutes, and 26 seconds until Raiding into 2017 and beyond!!
Show Stats
RBG Guild interest

RBG Guild interest
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
Hello Mischief,

The title says it all, I'm just looking to organize a group of Mischief folks and possibly a few others to get a consistent rbg group. This will not interfere with raid days. I need to know what classes you have, if multiple classes, and what available times/days people have. My goal is to get a good group, so we can get an overall pleasant experience while still playing to win. I also want to avoid the drama, "you're bad" doesn't help someone realize what they mave have done wrong.

Prereqs- Obviously you need the gear, it doesn't have to be 3.5k resil but that would be helpful. You need to know your class, arena experience is a plus as well. You need to be able to communicate and take corrective critizism without going emo, this won't be a problem with Mischief folks but I am just putting it out there.

Goals- The goal is to have a good time while getting the achievements, gear, and everything that is tied to rbgs. BUT I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH BADS RYBECK!!! If this is you, get over yourself, you're on Scarlet Crusade and I'm pretty sure you don't have some type of corporate sponser that named a mouse pad after you. As all of us know, the server only has a limited pool to dip into as far as talent, so having it be mostly guild members would be great.

Overview- I think this will be a great thing for the guild, it is a really fun guild activity and should always remain just that, entertaining. I want to have all available interested people in the mix, so we do not leave anyone out but if you are sitting at your computer with a bag of ether and not helping the group, you will most likely be swapped for someone who is more clear headed . Also, as stated previously, the emo will be cut out immediatly. I understand some people are more competetive than others but we all have the same goal, win and have a blast doing it. I will go through the posts and figure out what days/times are the best for the group, I would like to have more than one day of rbgs, but we will see what we can get. If you have friends that are solid players, they will be taken into consideration as well but I will always give guild players slots first. If you have any ideas, please feel free to make them as well.

Thanks,
Rybeck

Roster:

Tanks-
1)Polkadotz dk?
2)Pro?

DPS-
1)Rybeck
2)Jaya
3)Bearel
4)Pro
5)Gravollet
6)Zaffa
7)Mokgath
8)Helscream
9)Polkadotz
10)Xarg
11)Unpossible(backup)

Heals-
1)Idefy
2)Delimeat
3)Trythiss
4)Ackis
5)Ozzy
6)Occar?
Im in

Arms warr.....3550 Res right now.

--
I am down for some more RBGs, I just have my rogue and almost full 384 ilvl Ruthless. I don't run 4k+ resil though, as I have a 391 PvE MH dagger, and I use a PvE Trinket off Rag. They also don't target rogues much I do have around 3.6k ish.

--
One Sanity.
Quote by bearel
I am down for some more RBGs, I just have my rogue and almost full 384 ilvl Ruthless. I don't run 4k+ resil though, as I have a 391 PvE MH dagger, and I use a PvE Trinket off Rag. They also don't target rogues much I do have around 3.6k ish.

If you have top end raid gear, swapping a weapon/trink isn't any type of issue. Remember to also include what days/times you are available so we can get some type of idea when to organize! SMOKEBOMB!!

I would be up for this. Almost 4k resil, resto.
Im putting this here cause you told me to...Ill go
I'd be up for it. I has PVP gears too!

And I was also the rank below gladiator back during BC when I PVPed more than once a week!
any night for me around 11 server ill be off work and home around then
I not only support this thread but will be joining in!

--

"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die"
Quote by Ozekiel
I not only support this thread but will be joining in!

Do you remember how to PVP?
I'd be interested, Mokgath Enhancement Shaman. I'm available just about any non-raid night.
well you know i am in already but just to say it in a post...im in
Hey all,

I have added a tentative roster on the first post, I will adjust this as people post. I am hoping to organize 2 days where we can get a good chunk of rbg games. I am thinking right now, and this is subject to change, Tuesday and Saturday/Sunday nights 10pm server. I know alt Firelands is Saturday night so that will most likely be a rough night for a few of you. We can switch to Sunday if it would make it easier and also adjust the times accordingly. Some of you have listed your availability but be sure if you haven't to do so. I will be sending out in-game calander invites for interested members. I also do not know some of the specs some of you play, so be sure to also include that, thanks!!!

Rybeck
Ret, 3.2k res, tons of BG experience, not that much on arena though.

--
Tanking the world.
If you guys do this with zero QQ, I will give everyone some of Ocarr's special cookies
I picked up a new improved tank spec if you need me to run tank. Been reading alot on it
QQ is not allowed, slows down the progress.
I can bring in my frost / blood dk or my shadowpriest. Both are geared for this, but my dk is more prepared.
Quote by Ocar
If you guys do this with zero QQ, I will give everyone some of Ocarr's special cookies

That would be awesome sir!!!

I am beyond down for this. Frosty DK with over 4k resil and smarts to boot. Sign me up.

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.