News    Forum    Gallery    Online Application    Roster  
10 hours, 13 minutes, and 44 seconds until Raiding into 2017 and beyond!!
Show Stats
Goodbye and Good Luck

Goodbye and Good Luck
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
Apparently I was nothing but trouble to our guild leader an I was booted from the guild last night. Now that there are enough raiders around, I became expendable.

See you guys around. It was a pleasure killing with you for the past 2 years.

Let this be a lesson to all of you. This is a raiding guild first and foremost. If you don't perform, regardless of your other qualities, kindness or dedication, you will be booted from Mischief.

Chiro
Sorry to see you go bud. You will be missed!!
I too was booted so I guess this is goodbye. I wish I had a toon to play, so I could sit outside the instances. I will miss many of you...
Quote by paindoc66
I too was booted so I guess this is goodbye. I wish I had a toon to play, so I could sit outside the instances. I will miss many of you...

Hey Chiro,

Sorry to see you go. Hit me up if you feel like beating someone up in PVP. We can even meet up in front of Mt. Hyjal just like old times. Take care!

--
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
Raiding nurfd content is serious business, Chiro.

Holy moly it's Gorte! I suddenly feel the urge to raid MC...

Thank you to those who have sent me well wishes (:
Quote by chirosyn
Holy moly it's Gorte! I suddenly feel the urge to raid MC...

Thank you to those who have sent me well wishes (:

Hah, it is Gorte.

Well, sad to see you go Chiro.

Man, I really dont know what to say to this.

Granted i've been gone awhile, and more recently had my forum access all but removed. But the Chiro *I* remember was one who went out of his way to be a helpful guildie.

He flat out gave you any gem you needed, he offered lots of guildies great deals on buying raw materials from them in the AH giving several people steady gold income. He subbed out of fights numerous times for people who needed loot, without even being asked. I could go on but I think you get the idea.

I just dont understand what he could have possibly done to merit a BOOT of all things. Thats a harsh move thats generally reserved for peopel who are ruining the guilds experiance and i'm sorry but i can't see chiro being one of those people.

Your a good man chiro, and you'll find another home. In case your taking a break or something, check your in game mail so i can get in touch with ya.
Quote by gorte
Raiding nurfd content is serious business, Chiro.

Trolling the forum of a guild you got kicked out of two years ago is serious business, Gorte.

--
And forever immortal ye shall be.
Raiding nerfed content is srsly serious business.

Don't worry Chiro, they'll delete your forum account soon enough as a proper thank you for all the time you put in.

Master Ague strikes again with serious nerfed content business.

What the hell is going on with Mischief lately? Has the guild changed that much over... Oh snap, I was kicked without a explanation long ago & no one seemed to pay attention to the 'why' and 'how' it was handled. Meh.

Good luck with your endeavors Chiro, you had been part of what I considered the 'good' of Mischief. Stay in touch, I always enjoy chatting it up with you.

Quote by mirial
Good to see that Ague became GM, could not of happened to a better Mischievian.

I couldn't agree with you more Mirial, and as Ague would say "Don't stand in fire".

Best of luck Chiro & Doc let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Mullo!

--
Too weird to live, and too rare to die...
I think Gorte gquit.

<pisses on fire>

hai2u mischief.

the key to good raid awarness - join a good raiding guild.
All of you guys, whats going on? Griping back and forth like schoolchildren. I know none of the history of this guild, or who got kicked for why, but I can fairly confidently say that none of you are young enough to have an excuse for this kind of quarling. Please stop the hateful posts, it gives a bad name to each of you doing it.
So I logged in one day and low and behold I was kicked from Mischief.....

Oh wait I hadn't logged in for 6 Months or so (damn alliance PVP characters, I swear they brainwashed me....)

So I come back to scarlet for many reasons known only to me (hey if you really want to know send me a tell) and decide I'm going to PVP as Sin cause well I'm bored. Low and behold while sitting at the mail box in Ogrimmar Chiro sees me and talks me into going back to Mischief. So I do.

I've never looked back and couldn't be happier. Now I was a little surprised when I logged in and saw Chiro gone, I've talked to Ague and understand why, agree or not I understand, and that's the important part.

Sin
Pol - I know you're a love and very non-judgemental, so I'm surprised you'd post so bitterly without having any of the facts. I expected better of you.

Brynn - I'm curious about your entitlement complex. As a person who gquit Mischief, you don't deserve a member account.

Merial - There is a reason nobody paid attention when you were gkicked, cause nobody gave a fuck.

Medawky - Get the fuck over yourself. I gkicked Gorte personally, so no - he did not gquit. Glad that "raid awareness" came in handy for you when you were pulling dipshit moves like bolting A'lar.

As of this post, I have changed the passwords on your accounts - you no longer have access to them. Don't come to my house and talk shit.

--
And forever immortal ye shall be.
Fuck yeah. That felt really good, and I'm not even the one who posted it.

Time for a cig.
Quote by Twisted
Pol - I know you're a love and very non-judgemental, so I'm surprised you'd post so bitterly without having any of the facts. I expected better of you.

Brynn - I'm curious about your entitlement complex. As a person who gquit Mischief, you don't deserve a member account.

Merial - There is a reason nobody paid attention when you were gkicked, cause nobody gave a fuck.

Medawky - Get the fuck over yourself. I gkicked Gorte personally, so no - he did not gquit. Glad that "raid awareness" came in handy for you when you were pulling dipshit moves like bolting A'lar.

As of this post, I have changed the passwords on your accounts - you no longer have access to them. Don't come to my house and talk shit.

My babies. Have them.
TWIST LAID DOWN THE LAW!!!!

p.s. Necro she is already having mine....

--
RECIPE FOR COOKIES: 1 POUND OF COOKIES
Ah good ol' cyberquarrels (spelling?)(I invented half of those words). As a bonafied, satisfied, tried and current mischievian, fuck off please, whatever the fuck happened must have its obvious reasons, go gripe and post shit on some bathroom walls, not in our forums.
I think shit like this should be saved for some other place, but oh well cyber drama is a must for some people. Please grow the fuck up.

ps. twist pwns joo all

--
Tanking the world.

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.