News    Forum    Gallery    Online Application    Roster  
76 hours, 22 minutes, and 52 seconds until Raiding into 2017 and beyond!!
Show Stats
WoD Info - Official Thread

WoD Info - Official Thread
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [News]
Secondary: [Guild Only]

1 2 >>>

- Challenge Mode Seasons (Mists) will end with patch prior to WoD
(click to show spoiler)

- A new random matchmaking requirement for Heroic Dungeons is coming in Warlords of Draenor
(click to show spoiler)

- Will there be any difference between a heroic, normal or flex heirloom weapon while leveling a character up to 100?
(click to show spoiler)

- Auction Houses
(click to show spoiler)

- Guild Levels
(click to show spoiler)

- Frostfire Ridge Zone Secrets
(click to show spoiler)

- Shadowmoon Valley Zone Secrets
(click to show spoiler)

- Gorgrond Zone Secrets
(click to show spoiler)

- Talador Zone Secrets
(click to show spoiler)

- Spire of Arak Zone Secrets
(click to show spoiler)

- Nagrand Zone Secrets
(click to show spoiler)

- Flying in WoD
(click to show spoiler)

- Professions
(click to show spoiler)

- WoD Legendary
(click to show spoiler)

- End Raid Bosses
(click to show spoiler)

Raid Difficulties
Normal (roughly equivalent to 5.4's Flexible difficulty)
Heroic (roughly equivalent to 5.4's Normal difficulty)
Mythic (20 players, roughly equivalent to 5.4's Heroic difficulty)

- Raid Finder loot is ilvl 650 and is different than the other difficulties--the trinkets are not as overpowered, no tier gear drops, and different models.
- Normal loot is ilvl 665.
- Heroic loot is ilvl 680.
- Mythic loot is ilvl 695.

Normal/Heroic to be released 2.5 weeks after launch, LFR & Mythic a week after that

Tom Chilton - Gamescom Interview - Click Here

6.0.2 Pre-Patch - October 14th, 2014 (Patch Info)
Release - 13NOV14
**The last questing zone in WoD is Nagrand; as someone who started with an ilvl 574 this was the first zone that started offering me upgrades from quest rewards. If you can get your heirloom from Garrosh in SoO before WoD you'll be set weapon wise as they scale up with you to lvl 100 and they achieve ilvl 633.
Still Janthu#1892

I have done the dungeon in Frostfire ridge and it was interesting, but ran out of time before killing the final boss due to a DC on the part of dps.

--
"Deserve everything you get"
I made Mischief on the new servers
The Level 100 PvE Test Realm is now active.
I know not everyone has access, so I want to show the zones.
Here is a fly through of the first Horde area, Frostfire Ridge.

--
Gnome Bankers Have Taken Over my Tannery!

After upgrading my Garrison, Gnome Bankers took over my tannery. Bankers are bad enough but their being Gnomes is a bit much. I made my mortgage payment, so I don't know why they are there or why the kicked out my Tannery workers.

Apparently Thrall has a thing about gnome bankers, as he runs over and kills them as soon as they spawn. While I enjoy watching and taking part in a good gnome punting; I can not buy new leather working patterns because of it.

There are also some Alliance deserters hanging out in my barracks, stomping around breaking through the floor and walls.

--
Another new build this Am with another Character, which will wipe the Beta guild as well. So we will need to reform it again.

--
Alright, I'll make it as soon as it comes up. I may call it something else for beta so we cam get more people.
New Guild is <Until Next Wipe>
Good thing about spell calculations is they made it much easier by basing off of Spell Power then the secondary stats work off of that.

The bad news is that don't trust the wow head or mmo spell coefficients by themselves. They are accurate, but you have to account for the hidden (in game) adjustments due to specializations. This can be found on wowhead, but you have to dig more for it. These are not flat changes either because sometimes they affect individual spells more then others.

--
Lvl 90 version of Upper Black Rock Spire will be available in Patch 6.0, likely removed once WoD is released.

--
11/13/14

*le sigh*

--
Goodamnit Bearel

--
In the beginning were the Words, and the Words made the world. I am the Words. The Words are everything. Where the Words end the world ends. You cannot go forward in an absence of space.
Legendary will be a ring.

Confirmed: Grom will be final boss of WoD
Quote by Dreagar
Legendary will be a ring.

Called this one.

I'm glad they decided to make it an item with two slots so it doesn't completely remove a whole item type from your list of upgrades.

Quote by Dreagar
Confirmed: Grom will be final boss of WoD

I really wish they would've let us just encounter the final boss without telling us who it was. I wasn't around for most of MoP but I believe the knowledge that Gary was the final boss was kind of a damper on the whole thing, wasn't it?
I feel the thing about knowing the final boss so early is the expectations we build up, it rarely meets reality
Updated Original Post - raids 2.5 weeks after release, lfr and myth a week after; 6.0 should release about a month before xpac
Regarding expectations I thought that Lich King lived up to it personally but he largely influenced the entire expansion with the only exception being Ulduar.

Cataclysm there was good build up for Deathwing and certainly influences, but personally I more strongly associated with Firelands then Dragon Soul largely because I did not raid it while current.

Garrosh was boring as all hell as a end boss. I need to find the old video of the raid bosses arguing and the sad C'Thun feeling left out and introduce him to emo Garrosh. I guess it enabled the next expansion, but largely it was meh.

--
So it wasn't the same video I thought it was, but I still love the C'Thun model and it has some good throw back to Outland:

--

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.